Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love Never Forgets

by BD Hudison While movement may continue and while life inhales and exhales and while good mixes with bad and bad becomes great and great never exists, love never forgets. It's the shadow you chase while the sun chases you. It's the shadow you never see while the sun eats your eyes. It's the first flower of Spring popping up only to be eaten by a blade. Oh, and the air, the aroma, the fresh ideas. . . that love never forgets. I can say that the sky was darker when you left, but that would be a lie. I can say that the breeze was that of a hurricane, but it wasn't. It was gentle. It took the corner of my shirt and tugged it. I turned from the deadly sun and began to chase my own shadow. . . back to you. . . because love never forgets.

2 comments:

Cynthia Schuerr said...

Wow....The positive and negative of life.

Love it!

Jim Bronyaur said...

Yes, BD, I agree with Cynthia. Thanks so much for again sharing your words!

Jim