Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Line at a Time (#alaat) #14 - the results!

It's the magic that's waiting, the mystery, the hope. . . the chance The key is my wish to unlock myself Unlock and discover what's inside Take me there....where there is no danger or fear Peel back the layers; reveal the key But locked away safely disguided
THE CONTRIBUTORS: It's the magic that's waiting, the mystery, the hope. . . the chance - Jim Wisneski (www.twitter.com/wisneski) The key is my wish to unlock myself - Cari Main (ccmain@shaw.ca) Unlock and discover what's inside - Rebecca Besser (becca@rebeccabesser.com ) Take me there....where there is no danger or fear - Cynthia Schuerr (www.theheartofwriting.blogspot.com) Peel back the layers; reveal the key - Cindy Antene (cindy4books@ameritech.net) But locked away safely disguided - Michelle Dennis Evans (www.michelleevans.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh, I'm so mad at myself for missing this one! This is probably the best photo yet, and, as usual, lovely lines that fit so well together.